Sens3s: The Art of Understanding
Sens3s is a first person adventure tech demo, in which we take a role of a blind person. For Windows only.
The game was a student class project, as a tech demo focusing on heavy implementation of visual limitations.Game Features
· Life-size recreation of the flat
· A raycasting trickery, enabling displaying multiple textures on same wall
· Visual representation of sense of touch
· Different ways of interacting with objects based on selected sensesDownload the game!
This video is old... YouTube
There are far more images available for Sens3s: The Art of Understanding, but these are the ones we felt would be most useful to you. If you have specific requests, please do contact us!
Awards & Recognition
- "Recognition by RPS"
- " Spooky, mesmerising, disconcerting, difficult and visually bold. Bit of a gem hidden (...)", Rock Paper Shotgun
Team & Repeating Collaborator
Jan "Jog" Grochowski
Coding, graphics, story, design